Game Updates

pearlbay

The rainforest twister - now available!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 am

Dear park directors,

today we'd like to introduce a brand-new ride to My Fantastic Park: the Rainforest twister - ideally suited to both spice up your park, as well as to expand your Maya theme worlds! You'll get this attraction on top of a purchase of no less than 200 diamonds*. Plus, a purchase from 200 diamonds will get you 10% bonus diamonds*!

Secure yourselves this amazing new ride and make your visitors scream with delight!

But that's not all we've got for you today: each purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds*, will currently get you our helpful technician for a total of 7 days. The technician will help you fix and maintain your attractions, and pick up your ideas and technology resources for you.

Your My Fantastic Park-Team

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will get you the "technician for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds the "Rainforest twister", plus 10% bonus diamonds. Also note: Every payment is validated separately. You won't get the bonus items if you make several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

pearlbay

Server downtime, July 23 2013

Postby pearlbay » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 am

Dear park directors,

due to a patch, My Fantastic Park's game servers won't be accessible for a short while on Tuesday, July 23 at 12 noon BST.

Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Your upjers-team

pearlbay

Pure madness!

Postby pearlbay » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:15 am

Dear park directors,

this week, a formerly exclusive bonus item will mover into your park-shops: from level 39 on, you'll now be able to get yourselves the amazing ride "Maya madness". Secure yourselves this spectacular roller coaster now - your visitors are bound to love it!

Need yet another ride to further expand your Maya themes?

Then our current bonus item will be just the thing for you: only for a short while, we'll give you the amazing rainforest twister on top of each purchase of no less than 200 diamonds* - plus 10% bonus diamonds*!

And don't forget: each purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds*, will currently get you our helpful technician for a total of 7 days. The technician will help you fix and maintain your attractions, and pick up your ideas and technology resources for you.

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will get you the "technician for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds the "Rainforest twister", plus 10% bonus diamonds. Also note: Every payment is validated separately. You won't get the bonus items if you make several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)

pearlbay

The rainforest twister - final day!

Postby pearlbay » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:09 am

Dear park directors,

please note that only until today you'll be able to secure yourselves the assistance of one helpful technician for a total of 7 days on top of each purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds*, as well as the exclusive attraction Rainforest twister", with each purchase of no less than 200 diamonds*.

Also don't forget: thanks to our bonus system, a purchase of no less than 200 diamonds will even gain you a bonus of 10% more diamonds on top (except for via SMS).*

Please also note: due to a patch, My Fantastic Park's game servers won't be accessible for a short while on Tuesday, July 30 at 12 noon BST.

Our apologies for the inconvenience!

Your upjers-team

pearlbay

The water scooter arena

Postby pearlbay » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 am

Dear park directors,

with today's patch, we've got a little something for everyone: news from the Wild West, a cool ocean-breeze for all fans of seaside-entertainment, as well as some pirate-action!

As of today, you'll be able to secure yourselves the splashing new water scooter arena with each purchase of no less than 200 diamonds* - plus 10% additional diamonds on top*! Your visitors will love watching the water scooters race around the arena, and getting splashed with fresh, cool water every once in a while!

So you can enjoy the sunshine and relax yourselves, a purchase from 100 to 199 diamonds*, will currently get you the assistance of a busy gardener for a total of 7 days. So sit down, stretch your legs, and enjoy the sunshine while your temporary new assistant tends to your plants!

Blazing guns, dangerous villains and brave sheriffs: the new "Western stunt show" is bound to thrill your visitors - from level 22, you'll now be able to buy this new attraction in your park-shops.

You prefer the swashbuckling daredevils of pirate-adventures to the brave, gun-blazing heroes of the Wild West? Then you'll be delighted to hear, that with the "Pirate stunt show", a formerly exclusive bonus attraction is now available in your park-shops (from level 33 on) as well!

Enjoy our update and have a fantastic summer time!

*Please note: you won't get both bonus items with one single payment. Purchases from 100 to 199 diamonds will get you the "gardener for 7 days", purchases from 200 diamonds the "water scooter arena", plus 10% bonus diamonds. Also note: Every payment is validated separately. You won't get the bonus items if you make several inferior purchases (for example: 2 x 50 diamonds)

Duffhead
upjers-team

Re: Game Updates

Postby Duffhead » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:21 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the servers of My Fantastic Park will be unavailable for a short while on Tuesday, August 13th 2013 starting from 1:00 pm CEST.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your My Fantastic Park Team

Duffhead
upjers-team

Game update 13 August 2013

Postby Duffhead » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 am

Dear park directors,

Today, a formerly exclusive attraction is returning to your parks! Starting from level 56, you'll be able to buy the dungeon in the park shop!

The following corrections have also been made:

• The teacup carousel is again available in the medium-size section of your park shops

Don't forget to check out our current free bonus items with your diamond purchases!

Keep having fun in the game!

pearlbay

Server downtime, August 20th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:14 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Tuesday, August 20th starting from 1:00 pm CEST.

pearlbay

My Fantastic Park enters the Star Trek™ Universe

Postby pearlbay » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 am

Dear park directors,

Today, we've got a big surprise for you! Starting today, you'll be able to get breathtaking "Star Trek™" attractions to add to your virtual theme parks!

Space. The Final Frontier. It is the year 2013. My Fantastic Park welcomes new crew members on board. From now on, all of you virtual theme park managers can upgrade your amusement parks with Borg Cubes, U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D Docks and Klingon Stunt Shows.

ImageImage Image Image

All "Star Trek™" items come with fascinating animations. The Borg Cube transforms people into Borgs, which is a civilization of biological organisms in the Star Trek™ universe. The Enterprise Dock is impressive as well: the hangar opens its huge metal sliding doors, the spaceship soars and takes off with warp speed. The Klingon Stunt Show pits two Klingon warriors against each other, both armored with their standard weapons, their bat'leths.

But that's of course not all! In your park shops, you'll also find exclusive decoration items such as the Borg showcase, the Star Trek™ Bridge and many more!

Please note that these fascinating items are only available for a short time, so get them while you can!

But that's not all: all players that have logged into their accounts at least once during the past 30 days will receive a free gold booster upon their first login after today's update!

Don't forget to check out our current free bonus item with your diamond purchase!

Have fun with your exclusive Star Trek„™ items!

pearlbay

Server downtime, August 27th 2013

Postby pearlbay » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:28 am

Dear park directors,

Due to a game patch, the game servers of My Fantastic Park will be off-line on Tuesday, August 27th starting from 1:00 pm CEST.

Return to “Announcements”