Lost a topic

Do you have problems with the forum itself? Please post here!
JD6

Lost a topic

Postby JD6 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I lost a topic in trading area server 1. It was there yesterday but is gone today. How did that happen?

(Ps: You can move this post if you need to upjers)
Thanks!
JD6

pearlbay

Re: Lost a topic

Postby pearlbay » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:16 am

Hi JD6,

please check your messages, you should have received one that tells you why the topic has been removed. Please mind to never post more than one thread at a time in the trading area - multiple posts there are not allowed according to our Rules of Trade. Thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

JD6

Postby JD6 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am

I didn't get a message. I had 2 threads but I had them for a few months. A few other people have 2 threads and they lasted longer than mine. I realized I could only have 1 thread after I made 2 threads.
Thanks!
JD6

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 am

Hi JD6,

there seems to have been a technical problem it seems then, when the message was sent. I'll make sure it is resent. Please note though that all users need to read and adhere to the forum rules - including the rules of trade, which are posted on the top of the forum area. Not having read them is not, I am afraid, an acceptable excuse. Your thread was removed because you had more than the allowed one thread in the trading area. You can of course update the existing one according to the rules of trade.

Best regards,

pearlbay
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Return to “Forum Problems”