Upjers-points "Collect Now" failure

Problems with the game? Please report them here. Don't forget to include the following information, otherwise we won't be able to help you!
Al Cracka

Upjers-points "Collect Now" failure

Postby Al Cracka » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 am

I've got 691 of them waiting for me, apparently; I get as far as the page where for step 1 I pick "My Free Zoo" and for step 2 it shows my account and "This game will gain you 2 diamonds", and I click "Collect Now!" and then....nothing. Button does not work.

It was a total mess linking my account, too; told me my email address already had an account, but when I asked for a password reminder for that account it said it couldn't email me - "maybe your account is blacklisted" or something. It's a yahoo account. I had to use a different one and create a new account altogether to link to my MFZ game.
My zoo
S2 Level 44 Global Zoo

MFZ Wiki - message me to get involved!

Al Cracka

Re: Upjers-points "Collect Now" failure

Postby Al Cracka » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Solution - I think: when I clicked the "Confirm your email" icon from within the game, had the confirmation email sent, and then clicked the confirmation link, the "Collect Now" button started working.

Now I just wish the "Confirm email" icon would stop trying to draw attention to itself, since it's already been clicked.
My zoo
S2 Level 44 Global Zoo

MFZ Wiki - message me to get involved!

Return to “Bug Reports Server 1”