Flash

Questions about the game? Please first consult our in-game help or consult the FAQ, before posting your questions here!
MaelJ

Flash

Postby MaelJ » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Is anyone lse noticing that flash is using more and more memory when they play the game. I believe its got to the point where my system is being slow because of flash resource usage... Any help with this would be appreciated....

verkon
upjers-team

Re: Flash

Postby verkon » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 am

It's sort of inevitable that Flash uses progressively more memory, because after all, your zoo is growing and there are more and more things to load and manage.

It's a good idea to make sure that your Flash player is always up to date though. Turning down some graphics setting within the game may also help a little. (And once your zoo gets really high up there, enclosure houses may be able to reduce some of the strain as well).
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:23 am

My little comp is also laboring quite a bit, but my zoo is pretty big by now. The enclosure houses should help with this, yes?
Hyperion, S1, http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11085811
MFZ org is looking for active members. If you are interested, please contact Hyperion or Thalla.

verkon
upjers-team

Postby verkon » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 am

They do, because you don't have to load quite all of it at once. Don't expect miracles, but if you're pushing the limits of your system, it should let you go on a bit longer.
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

Banatu

Postby Banatu » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Also not a miracle cure, but you could try alternate browsers too. My zoo won't even load in IE anymore, but works decent in Firefox and great in Chrome. As long as I have visitor graphics turned off, that is... even Chrome is a little choppy if I have visitors on max.

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”