FAQ Updates?

Questions about the game? Please first consult our in-game help or consult the FAQ, before posting your questions here!
pearlbay

FAQ Updates?

Postby pearlbay » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am

We're trying our best to keep our FAQ updated on a regular basis. However, if you've got questions on an entry or you think an information needs updating, please post here - we'll do our best to incorporate it as soon as possible! :)
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Hyperion

Re: FAQ Updates?

Postby Hyperion » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:22 pm

in case the shopkeeper info has gotten lost i the back and forth with the lazy garbage man, here again separately. FAQ says:
The treasure will collect the money gained in your stores/restrooms for you (but not the money you earn at your zoo's entrance). Shops that are placed more than 2 rows away from a path won't be visited.

He does 4 rows and the diagonal now.
Hyperion, S1, http://www.myfreezoo.com/nickpage/index/user/11085811
MFZ org is looking for active members. If you are interested, please contact Hyperion or Thalla.

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am

Thanks, Hyperion, the FAQ entry has been updated. :)

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=2045&p=13762#p13762

Cheers,

pearlbay

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 am

Yesterday, I talked to someone who plays on one of the German servers and realized that information is missing from our forum. It is in the FAQ in "Visitors / Visitors' Demands / Thought Bubbles" in the following paragraph:
How do I gain more visitors?

The amount if visitors you receive will increase the more animals you have. Make sure to not just place one animal, but several in one enclosure, too. The best thing to ensure the amount of visitors you receive will increase, is place a large variety of different and rare animals. Expanded and upgraded levels will increase the number of visitors, too. If you move animals from a grassland to and ice enclosure, for instance, this will attract more visitors.

It is the following absolutely game changing info that is missing:
Teilst du deine Tiere derselben Art in Gehege verschiedener Art auf, bekommst du auch nochmal mehr Besucher.

Roughly: "You gain more visitors if you place animals of the same kind into different types of enclosures".

Many figured this out, but many, many players do not know this at all. This is something that gets you A LOT more visitors.

On another note, you might want to consider checking the English translation. A few errors and somewhat awkward phrasing (not that the "hohe Vielfalt an verschiedenen Tieren" is so eloquent ;) ).

Best,

Hyperion

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:09 am

And since I am at it:

In the FAQ Content, the point "Enclosures / Enclosure Kinds / Equipment" appears twice and the link of the last point "Administrative Buildings / Employees" is dead.

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:50 am

All fixed. ;) I've been through the text and carried out some corrections a well. FAQ's generally are quite bit of work, and errors can happen, of course. I'll gladly correct them if you spot any, though - as you know, two heads are generally better than one. ;)

I'm making sure to enter the date the FAQ entry was edited now, so it's easier to keep them updated.

Best regards,

pearlbay

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 am

The info to the weekly breeding challenge seems to be missing still from our FAQ (http://forum.de.upjers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=17679). Thanks.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:52 am

Info on the box office limit for the expansions is missing on our forum. See the German forum: http://forum.de.upjers.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1737 .

pearlbay

Postby pearlbay » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:05 am

Thanks, Hyperion, all noted down!

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 am

Hi pearlbay,
One of my org members (one of those who cannot log onto the forum) just told me that the herd size in the faq seems to be wrong. Could you please check out the dolphins?
Crocodile 12 6
Dolphin 12 6
Donkey 8 10

I think the dolpin max "herd" size is 8.

Return to “Questions and Beginner Help”