Game Updates

Official Announcements from the team.
pearlbay

The Oryx returns

Post by pearlbay » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:32 am

Back in My Free Zoo: the Oryx

It's mid-August, the weather is fine and the animals are lazing in the sunshine.

An ideal time for an old friend to make its return to the zoo: let's welcome the oryx back!

Native to Africa, Oryxes are used to hot temperatures and can survive without water for a long time. That's why they'll feel right at home in your savanna or grassland enclosures. Don't get fooled by their elegance, though: their sharp horns can be lethal!

The Oryx is available in the zoo shop with our premium currency diamonds starting at level 76.

Enjoy our latest patch!

Needless to say, you can still choose between two new bonus items on top of premium currency purchases, a Giant Venus Flytrap and a North Sulawesi babirusa!

Your My Free Zoo Team
In case of urgent problems or questions, please use our support form!

Duffhead
upjers-team

Game update September 23rd

Post by Duffhead » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:04 am

Dear players,

Once again, summer is drawing to an end, and fall is almost here!

To celebrate this event, we've of course got yet another campaign for you. The event will end on Tuesday, September 30th at 12:59 pm CEST!

Decorate your zoos with our fall items and unlock a number of great prizes!

Place a variety of autumnal plants in your zoo and create your very own seasonal paradise! Each campaign decoration you place in your zoo, will gain you points in the form of delicious red apples!

If you manage to collect enough apples before the campaign ends on Tuesday, September 30th at 12:59 pm CEST, you may even be able to welcome an entirely new animal species to your zoo: the wild turkey - or even two of them, so you can start breeding your own rafter of turkeys!

The wild turkey is widely found in North America and is the same species as the domestic turkey. The wild turkey will feel right at home in grassland and forest enclosures.

If you've already participated at similar campaigns, you will surely recall how the system works: starting after today's patch until Tuesday, September 30th at 12:59 pm CEST*, you'll find a large assortment of different fall decoration in your zoo-shops.

Use the fall items to decorate your zoo, and collect apples in the process. The more apples you manage to collect, the more and better presents you'll receive once the campaign has ended.

Please don't forget: the campaign will end on Tuesday, September 30th at 12:59 pm CEST. Only decorations placed in your zoo until then will be counted and gain you the respective prizes!

To open the overview that'll show you how many presents you have collected, please click the apple at the right-hand side of the screen:

But that's not all! Aside from our wild turkey, you have once again the possibility to obtain last year's fall campaign reward: the hyena!

Needless to say our latest bonus gift on top of premium currency purchases, is still available!

Enjoy our event as well as the season - take a walk in elysian autumnal fields!

Your My Free Zoo Team

littlered

Re: Game Updates

Post by littlered » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:30 am

Dear players,

an old friend has found his way back to My Free Zoo.

As of now the Muskox is available in the zoo shop. Starting at level 79 you can buy this tough animal. It will feel right at home in your ice or grassland enclosures.

Enjoy our latest patch!

Your My Free Zoo Team

Duffhead
upjers-team

Game update October 15th

Post by Duffhead » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:24 am

Dear players,

With our most recent patch, new wallpapers for your enclosure houses are available!

Decorate your houses with water and savanna based wallpapers to match the inhabitant animals! As usual the wallpapers are available in different sizes and with different designs.

Have fun with the new wallpapers,

Your My Free Zoo-Team

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:15 am

Dear players,

Today's patch brings you another Twin Breeding Event!

This means that every successful breeding completed before Wednesday, October 29th at 11:59am CET, will be rewarded with twins!

In addition to the two baby animals, all players who breed twins will also receive twice the experience. And if the breeding wasn't successful? All players will receive twice the experience anyway for the duration of the event, despite breeding failing.

Please note: The experience bonus is already calculated into the pop-up display that appears for your information after a successful breeding. You can also find detailed entries with exact exp numbers in the System Log. Just click on the advisor on the top left!

In addition to this event, there are now more wallpapers available in the shop for your enclosure houses. There are five brand-new jungle scenes for you to choose from!

There is also another change involving wallpapers: Wallpaper pieces that are available in the shop for zoo dollars have been removed from boosters and friendship gifts. However, wallpaper pieces available from the shop for diamonds will continue to stay available from these sources.

Of course, our current bonus animal for buying premium currency, the striped skunk, is also still available!

Keep having fun in your zoo!

Your My Free Zoo Team!
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:46 am

Dear players,

It's that time of year again: the spookiest night of the year is just around the corner and millions of people all over the world are celebrating Halloween!

For the occasion, we've started the Halloween Campaign today!

It begins today and ends on November 5th, 2014 at 11:59 CET!

During this campaign, the shop will offer you a wealth of Halloween decorations. Placing these on your zoo will grant you witching points in form of cauldrons!

The more of these special decorations you buy, the more points you will accumulate. At the end of the campaign, you will receive fantastic rewards based on the number of points you collected!

Note: You will only get points for decorations which are placed on your zoo at the end of the campaign!

To open the window that will show you how many spooky rewards you've collected, just click on the cauldron symbol on the right-hand side of the screen.

Upon logging in after the end of the campaign, you will receive a notification telling you how many points you've earned and you will get the appropriate rewards.

If you collect enough Halloween decorations and collect enough points, amazing rewards await you, including a brand new and exclusive species: the Aye-aye!

In addition to this new species, last year's exclusive Halloween campaign reward, the Common Raven, is available once again!

As an added bonus, the 2012 Halloween Animal, the Bat, is now available in the Zoo Shop!

And watch out: card pieces can now be deleted!

You will find a complete overview of the available rewards in-game.

Addtionally, starting right now, there's a new free bonus gift when buying premium currency: the Tasmanian Devil!

We wish you a lot of fun with the Halloween campaign!

Your My Free Zoo Team
Click HERE for help!
My PMs are disabled, but I will gladly answer any inquiries via the support form!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 am

Dear players,

Our Halloween Campaign is over, and the prizes have been distributed.

We hope that we were once again able to provide you with an entertaining challenge and wish you lots of fun with your rewards!

Additionally, this patch brings back the Galago (also known as bush baby), a former exclusive premium animal, which is now available in the zoo shop for all players of level 15 or higher.

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Zoo Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:06 am

Dear players,

Today's patch brings you several new changes: a super duper double booster week as well as an exclusive new Gold Booster animal!

Every player that buys a Bronze, Silver or Gold Booster before Tuesday, November 19th at 11:59am CET will receive an additional Booster of the same type! That means you will get two Bronze, Silver or Gold Boosters for the price of one! Of course, you can buy as many boosters as you want.

As in the last double booster promo, we're pleased to welcome a new exclusive booster animal: the Wolverine!

Wolverines belong to the family Mustelidae. They grow up to be over 1 meter long and are very powerful. They can be found in the tundras and taigas around the Arctic Circle. Wolverines are exceptionally strong and aggressive and will attack mountain lions and bears. They are also excellent swimmers. During the summer they eat mostly carrion, but in the winter they will hunt and eat snowshoe hares and squirrels, even lynxes and moose, due to their ability to move through snow silently.

Until November 19th at 11:59am CET, you are guaranteed to have at least one Wolverine card piece in every Gold Booster. The animal can be completed with 8 card pieces.

But that's not all!

The enclosure houses are also getting some new "paint." Fitting for the inevitable arrival of the coldest of seasons, there are now 6 "cool" new Ice wallpapers available in the Zoo Shop!

And of course our current free bonus gift with the purchase of premium currency, the Tasmanian Devil is still available!

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Zoo Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 am

Dear players,

With our latest patch, we're pleased to present the following improvements to the game:

Bonus NPCs
  • Every player that has more than one Bonus NPC their zoo, will now be easily able to flip through NPCs by clicking on the NPC (not the star) and using the green arrows to scroll through their NPCs.
Zoo Organizations
  • Cancel Fundraiser / Begin Early
    • Founders will now be able to cancel a running Fundraiser. The Zoo Dollars already donated will remain in the organization funds.
    • It is now also possible for Founders to begin the Fundraising bonus early for a fee. Starting the bonus early costs 1000 Zoo Dollars per minute from the organization funds.
Additionally, players now have a choice between two new free bonus gifts when they make a purchase of premium currency of at least 100 Diamonds.
ImageImage

Have fun in your zoo!

Your My Free Zoo Team
Click HERE for help!

verkon
upjers-team

Post by verkon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 am

Dear players,

As of right now, the Golden Takin, a former exclusive bonus animal, is now available in the shop of My Free Zoo at Level 37.

Because the Golden Takin occurs primarily in the southeastern Himalayas, this stout goat-like animal feels most comfortable in Rock and Ice enclosures.

But that's not all!

This week we've fulfilled another user request. You can now unlock a new feature with premium currency:

It is now possible to increase the box office limit! The box office limit increases with zoo size, but now users can increase the box office limit manually by an additional +10%. To do that, just click on the 10% button on the box office's menu.

Enjoy the game!

Your My Free Zoo Team
Click HERE for help!

Return to “Announcements”