Beware of Being Called a Cheater

Never delete a message or a thread from the forum. Always move it here.
bryceharvey

Re: Beware of Being Called a Cheater

Postby bryceharvey » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Wow spying on My Free Zoo sounds like one could get rich by selling zoo secrets. :lol:

louloo

Postby louloo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:00 am

Dear Lady o Brien,
I am sorry to hear about your troubles with the 2 orgs mentioned and believe that I am the player who has been mistaken for you....loolou.

I have only just learnt about your hard times in the 3 messages that you wrote to me last night,I did not reply to any of them as I was in the process of closing the accounts down to leave server 1....my father has been taken ill, and real life takes over.

I would just like it to made well aware that the only connection my zoo had with Lady O'Brien, was as a friend.. We wrote once to each other from the start, as we both started at the same levels, and i wrote again when i saw she was no longer in an org to suggest Steda, that i said was a bril org to be in , and i still say it is now.

I am sorry that you Lady have been brought in to this as an innocent party, If the player Topias ever reads this forum, maybe he could also vouch for me, that when he left an org recently I suggested Dew Drops as a good org to go to, as have had good times there, he replied he too had heard this about the org but had already received an invite to go else where.

To both orgs there has been a big misunderstanding, I have NEVER bad mouthed either of your orgs off, and repeat myself that they are both brilliant orgs to be with...Lady please dont let this put you off joining another one

So I implore to all parties involved, Lady O Brien has nothing at all to do with the zoo Loolou, she has been a very keen , active reliable :friend: in doing swaps and stars, and this is all our friendship has been .
That both orgs DEW DROPS AND STEDA ARE THE BEST ORGS I HAVE BEEN IN ON SERVER 1, That they are friendly, helpful, and do what an orgs are supposed to be all about , team spirit, joining in and having fun.
This has been a major X ED WIRES in all areas and hope this may be resolved now, and that Lady this does not affect your enjoyment of the game.
To both orgs I am no longer on S1 , real life has taken over.
I hope this clears up the bad feelings you all have about me, as its just not me, and I thought you knew me better than that....Thank you Loo/Tilly

louloo

Postby louloo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:00 am

read above

LadyO'Brien

Postby LadyO'Brien » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:33 am

Thanks Loolou,

Although I am still quite confused but I hope all the more experienced players in the two organizations understand. I am so sorry that your father is ill. Prayers to you both.

louloo

Postby louloo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 am

Thank you Lady O'Brien,
thank you for your wishes
as said i hope this in no way spoils your game or joining another org, and that you carry on enjoying your zoo, and hope now peace can return to all.
You are a bril person to have as a star and swap friend, and an ideal member to any org,
both orgs involved are 2 of the best on S1 that you can have, and I think now we need to let this go, and things return to normal. Loo.

Return to “Trash”